Wednesday, August 24, 2011

the after MAAD effect

It was more than a week since we participated MAAD pyjamas but I still feel the effect. I got so inspired by the people I've met, both the customers and my co-vendors. It was a totally different experience than the previous MAAD events. The crowd was awesome and the organizers did a great job. Appreciate it very much.

To start with, I didn't participate for 4 months (the last being on March). It's just that I was too busy at my day job or I lack the initiative to continue what I am doing. But everything changed after MAAD pyjamas. I got my mojo again ;)

I signed-up for the September MAAD, hopefully I get selected... and hopefully I'll be inside the museum (cross-fingers).

Also, rediscover SG covered the event. And we got tiny bit of airtime in their video hehehe click here. Our suitcase is the second to the last. Thanks rediscoverSG team.

No comments: